You Will Never Fail In Life If You Follow Success Mantras Of Swami Vivekananda
SWAMI VIVEKANANDA told many success mantras of life which inspire us to be followed in our life to be successful in life. The most important thing in achieving success is to have strong will power and keep on pursuing your goal, never give up. If you don’t give up then adversity or failure will give up on you.
Swami Vivekananda was an Indian Monk born in Calcutta, Bengal in a typical Bengali family on 12 January 1863. He was the chief disciple of the 19th century, Indian Mystic Ramakrishna. He was one of the key people that introduced Indian philosophies like Vedanta and yoga to the western world.
Ever since he was young he was inclined towards spirituality. He was majorly influenced by his guru Ramakrishna Deva from whom he learned that all living beings are the embodiment of the divine self. Bringing Hinduism to the status of a major world religion during the late 19th century. He was a significant force in the revival of Hinduism in India and contributed to the concept of nationalism in colonial India.
In India, Swami Vivekananda is widely regarded as the patron saint of modern India and a source of inspiration. He is regarded as a guru for success and has given us a success mantra which is as follows:
1)The great secret of true success, of true happiness, is this- the man or woman who asks for no return, the perfectly unselfish person, is the most successful.
2) Arise, awake, and stop not until the goal is achieved.
3) Purity, patience, and perseverance are the three essentials to success and above all is love.
4) Stand up, be bold, and take the blame on your own shoulders. Do not go about throwing mud at others, for all the faults you suffer from, you are the sole and only cause.
5) Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life, a dream of it, think of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, the body, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, and this is the way great spiritual giants are produced.
6) Be the servant while leading. Be unselfish. Have infinite patience, and success is yours.
7) Take risks in your life. If you win, you can lead, if you lose, you can guide.
8) You have to grow from the inside out.
9) Your body is a weapon and consider it very strong. Consider your mind to be very strong as only with a strong mind and body you will be able to cross the ocean of life. Have strong faith in yourself, your body, and your mind.
10) A man is not poor without a rupee but a man is really poor without a dream and ambition.
This is the success mantras that will provide us positivity and keep us motivated in life.