Google Has Removed 7 Dangerous Apps That Steal Play Store Login Data Again, See Full List
Cases of online data theft and fraud are increasing. There are many apps on the Google Play Store, which is quite dangerous. The company had banned many apps this year. Now once again Google has removed malware from the Play Store after finding seven apps.
Kaspersky Security researcher Tatyana Shishkova has discovered the Joker malware. Shishkova found that seven of these apps were affected by malware such as Trojan Joker.
Even the users of many squid games had to face such attacks with malware. Google has removed all malware-containing apps after the report. It is a matter of concern that lakhs of people have downloaded these apps. If you are using them, delete these apps immediately to save data and privacy.
1. Now QRcode Scan
2. EmojiOne Keyboard
3. Battery Charging Animations Battery Wallpaper
4. Dazzling Keyboard
5. Volume Booster Louder Sound Equalizer
6. Super Hero Effect
7. Classic Emoji Keyboard
Let us tell you that cybercrime cases are increasing with the help of Torjan. Such infected apps use users' data to make fake subscriptions. Also empties the bank account. While installing any of these apps, users have to take care of many things.
Keep these things in mind before installing the app
1. Before downloading the app from Google Play Store, check whether it is verified or not.
2. Please refer to the rating before installing the app. Do not download if a rating is less than 3 stars.
3. Do not download any money, investment-related apps.