UNLOCK 4 GUIDELINES : Know what all is opening from today and what will remain closed
Description of all activities which are allowed in the phase of unlocking 4.0
People all around the world are fighting with the Covid-19 pandemic as this has destroyed us mentally, emotionally, medically, financially, and physically. Our businesses are also affected by this harmful virus and everywhere panic is the result.
Governments and higher authorities have assured the safety of our people and decided to secure their interest, so they imposed a lockdown in the country for fighting with coronavirus. After the lockdown, Janta curfew was also seen everywhere in the country and to a certain extent, we controlled the virus spread. So after a certain period of three months, the government decided to start the Begin again phase i.e. unlocking procedure/ unlock guidelines which were issued in stages 1,2,3, and 4.
Here is a brief description of unlock- 4 guidelines
Schools, colleges, and coaching institutions will remain closed until 30th September 2020.
-Online and distance learning should continue to be permitted and shall be encouraged.
- 50% of teaching and non-teaching staff should be called for online teaching/ tele counseling and related work, in areas outside containment zones only with effect from 21st September 2020 for which Standard operating procedure should be issued by MoHFW.
- Students of class 9 to 12 may be permitted to visit their schools and colleges outside the containment zones on a voluntary basis, for taking guidelines from their teachers. Written consent should be given by parents/guardians for the same and it will be effective from 21st September 2020 for which SOP will be issued by MoHFW.
-Skill and Entrepreneurship training institutes by the government will be effective from 21st September 2020 for which SOP will be given by MoHFW.
-Higher education students for P.H.D and postgraduate from technical and professional programs who require laboratory/ experiment works will be permitted by DHA in consultation with MHA considering the Covid-19 situation.
- Metro rail will be allowed to operate from 7th September 2020 in a graded manner by MOHUA/ MOR in consultation with MHA.
- Social, academic, cultural, sports, entertainment, religious and political functions and other congregations with a ceiling of 100 persons will be permitted, from 21st September 2020 with the mandatory wearing of face mask, following social distancing, using of hand sanitizer/ hand wash and thermal scanning.
- However for marriage 50 people and funeral 20 people limit is still valid till 20th September 2020, after that 100 people ceiling will be effective from 21st September 2020.
- Open-air theatre will be allowed to function from 21st September 2020.
- However, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, cinema halls, and related places will remain closed.
- No restriction on the interstate or intrastate travel, no need for separate permission, e-pass necessary.
- Movement of people through passenger train, domestic air travel shall be done as per Vande Bharat's mission following SOPs.
- Persons above 65 years of age, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years are requested to stay home, except emergency and essential services.
- The use of the Arogya setu app should be encouraged and status should be updated.
These are the guidelines provided by the government and higher authorities which need to be followed by everyone.